Yelginia replied

291 weeks ago

Justice League: The New Frontier Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Adapting the award-winning DC Comics miniseries DC: THE NEW FRONTIER by Darwyn Cooke, Justice League: The New Frontier spins a tale of the DC Universe in the 1950s, focusing on test pilot Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) and the Martian Manhunter. The story also features other DC characters, including Barry Allen (the Flash), Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and many more.
In the 1950s, a new generation of superheroes must join forces with the community's active veterans and a hostile US government to fight a menace to Earth.
I've always loved superheroes and superhero movies. Justice League was always interesting to me, and this did seem like a good movie to watch. And it was a good movie on the whole. But a great movie? I am not so sure. There are some undeniably good things, but it also fell short. The film is too short and it also felt rushed. There are many characters, perhaps too many, and the film other than introducing them and giving some motivations and some scenes and lines apiece didn't quite do enough to develop them properly. Jeremy Sisto is not bad as Batman, but has very little to do. However, the animation is absolutely wonderful, the backgrounds and character designs have so much detail while the colours and shadings have a lot of atmosphere. Add to that a haunting score, intelligent writing and a very compelling story with intriguing sub-plots and you have a good movie. The characters I didn't think were developed enough, but they were interesting to spot and have enough intriguing presence. The voice acting is dynamic and well-delivered, Sisto is underused for my liking but the likes of Miguel Ferrer and Neil Patrick Harris are used much better and do well to maintain interest. On the whole, a good movie but not a great one. 7/10 Bethany Cox
For the record, this has nothing to do with any previous series or animated films from the DCAU, and there lies the problem. Why? Didn&#39;t this Golden Age universe get destroyed in the comics during the &#39;80s?<br/><br/>In attempt to adapt a comic mini-series, Warner Bros is 0 for 2 in my book. The Superman:Doomsday film was just has horrifically boring as this, but The New Frontier lacked any solid plot. Its like, the multiple stories that I expected would mend in the end never happened.<br/><br/>Oh my, we&#39;re being attacked by alien monster that wants to wipe out humanity. There&#39;s a shock! Been there, done that, can we just continue from the JLU series and leave the experimental stories for the comics? Keep the DCAU going the way it&#39;s expected by many.<br/><br/>The animation was pretty cool and I liked the attempt to reinvent that Golden Age art style. The voices were excellent, especially Flash and Batman (Jeremy Sisto sounded a tad like Adam West). I do appreciate the effort, but after the way Warner ended the JLU series, nothing they do can renew my faith in their animated works.<br/><br/>This was simply boring from start to finish!<br/><br/>I want my 75 minutes back… huh… can you give me that?!

JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE NEW FRONTIER DVD EXTRAS:<br/><br/>* Super Heroes United!: The Complete Justice League History: The documentary is a comprehensive 47-year Justice League chronology from the inception in the comics to vivid animated renditions. The story is told with a myriad of interviews tracing back the early days of DC Super Hero team ups during the Golden Age, to the Silver Age rendition where the established heroes emerged and beyond. Interviews include Paul Levitz, Dan DiDio, Gregory Noveck, Mark Waid, Mike Friedrich, Denny O&#39;Neil, Mike Carlin,<br/><br/>* Sneak Peak: Batman: Gotham Knight: One part anime, one part Caped Crusader, the result is a glimpse at the world of Eastern anime sensibilities combined with a Western tradition of Batman. A detailed look at the world of Warner Bros Animation, and how they joined forces with the renowned Japanese animators to create the highly anticipated anime film of 2008.<br/><br/>* Audio Commentary I: Featuring the filmmakers of New Frontier.<br/><br/>* Audio Commentary II: Featuring Darwyn Cooke.<br/><br/>* Widescreen (1.78:1)<br/><br/>*5.1 Dolby Digital<br/><br/>The 2 disc Special Edition DVD will feature more extras including:<br/><br/>* The Legion of Doom: The Pathology of the Super Villain: This documentary will examine the early mythological archetypes of nemesis characters from a historical perspective, and see how the tenants of this rich history were adapted and woven into the Justice League stories. The bonus feature includes many of the talent included in Super Heroes United! As well as Jim Kreuger (writer of Justice).<br/><br/>* Comic Book Commentary: Homage to the New Frontier: This documentary is a nod to the fans of the New Frontier comic book. This featurette further expands the themes contained in the source material, and how these elements were truncated or evolved for the inclusion in the film. Featuring vivid imagery culled from the pages of the New Frontier comic, mixed with the commentary of writer and artist Darwyn Cooke, this featurette is a treat for both fans and scholars of the medium.<br/><br/>* Justice League Unlimited Bonus Episodes: Bruce Timm selects three of his favorite episodes from the Justice League Unlimited animated series:<br/><br/>1. &quot;Dark Heart&quot; – Alien invaders attempt to thwart the Justice League. The fate of the world rests on the shoulders of Ray Palmer, AKA The Atom.<br/><br/>2. &quot;To Another Shore&quot; - Wonder Woman learns of a plot to steal the powers of the 3,000 year-old corpse of The Viking Prince. It is up to the Justice League to make things right.<br/><br/>3. &quot;Task Force X&quot; - Four incarcerated villains are released from prison by Cadmus to undertake an impossible mission: steal a powerful mystic artifact from the JLU Watchtower under the noses of the League.
a5c7b9f00b
tamil movie Into the Blue free downloadComo dedos en un pu o full movie in hindi free download mp4The Walking Dead: Behind the Dead download movie freeAmaru-niverse full movie in hindi free downloadCyberzone full movie in hindi free download mp4malayalam movie download Episode 1.52East End torrentThe Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.Resident Evil 4 full movie in hindi free downloadBatman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 2 full movie download mp4

Zera replied

184 weeks ago

I loved it. It is my childhood coming back again for me I feel like 9 years old when I have seen it it is awesome. I loved Justice League: The New Frontier and it was so cool. Justice League improves to superheroes join forces with more action. lawyer for Postmates accident santa monica
Please log in to post a reply.